Living Sacrifice

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

well, it was absolutely beautiful outside this morning, so I stepped out and took a picture of my backyard.....the snow was just hanging on the trees. So pretty. Here's a pic:



And I decided that since I was hooking up my camera to the computer, I'd post a few pics of the little ones I babysat for the other day. They are the most amazing kids.....so amazing. We had a blast.

This is Zoey. She's 4 years old and the cutest, sweetest thing you'll ever meet.







This is Landon. He's going to be 8 soon I believe.....8 or 9.....and he's growing up so fast! He's turning into a boy....you know, playing games on the computer, shooting me with nurf guns, things like that. The last picture was taken about 1 second before I was nailed square in the forehead with a nurf bullet. Yep. :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home