Living Sacrifice

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I forgot to write about my deal with Justin today. So, you see, I am trying to lose weight before my trip, and Justin is trying to gain weight in muscle mass. We were talking in the car today, and we decided to make a deal. I am going to try to lose 10 pounds before March 1, and he is going to try to gain 7. Whoever comes closer to their goal is the winner, and the loser has to buy the winner a CD. :) So, we'll see how it pans out. This, I think, is my first official public declaration of trying to lose weight since all of my eating disorder stuff, and I think I feel pretty good about it I guess. I don't feel like I am obsessing over it, and I'm trying to keep a healthy perspective. It's just really hard after years of eating disorders. I don't know what's normal anymore it seems, because my eating and exercising has been so bizaarre for so long. I have been trying to watch what I eat at least a little bit and exercise more over the past couple weeks, and I've lost about 8 pounds. I can tell, too, because I am feeling better. It's exciting, but a little scary because this area is a really dark area to step into, and can be dangerous for me. But I feel ok about it right now. And I'm looking forward to a free CD. te he he

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home