Living Sacrifice

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Let me start off by saying that I hung out with Doug yesterday in Cincinnati, and it was so great. We decided to go to the Cincinnati Art Museum, and we ended up spending 2 hours there. I loved it. They had a special exhibition there about artwork and how it is portrayed on CD covers, which I of course really enjoyed.....they even had little stations with IPODS where you could listen to the different CDs that were on display. Over the Rhine had 2 displays. I think one of my favorites was the cover of a CD by Mark Knopfler. It's so beautiful.





Anyway, moving on: I watched Lord of War with Jared last night. Man, it was intense. I feel like I am still processing through some of the things the movie was trying to highlight. It’s one of those movies that will really make you think about violence and how the world operates. It was actually kind of sad.

Today, I was able to hang out with Murle and Justin, which was a blast. We drove to Covington to look at some architecture thing that was required for their class. The driving and stuff was just so much fun. We laughed a lot, and we sang really loud and danced around in the car. :)

Megan and I got to hang out tonight, which was fun, too. Our night included interpretive dance, talking about next year, shooting my Nerf gun, and talking about nothing and everything. She’s really amazing.

My thumbs look horrible still.....even worse now. Ouch.

Tomorrow: planning on going home. Yay! :) I'm excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home