Living Sacrifice

Friday, January 27, 2006

Today was my last day at the women's center in Hamilton. It was sad, but also really amazing......all the ladies came in at 2pm to surprise me with a little going away party. One lady brought me balloons and a stuffed bear, and other people brought in snacks and stuff. They did all this just for me! And.....they all pooled together some money for me to buy supplies for my trip.....$115!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it. The ladies there are some of the sweetest people you will ever meet. Before I left, they all prayed over me and for my trip. I felt so loved. God is so amazing in the fact that he provides us with so much family.....so many people who love and care for each other. The ladies were also talking about my return and how they'd really like to have me back. This is something I have been thinking about.....coming back to Oxford. I need to process through it some more before I really post anything serious about it I think.

Oh, by the way, I didn't go home after all. No one in my family was going to be around, so the trip would have been a bit pointless. I am, however, still planning on visiting my pal Ian at BG on Saturday. He's going to help me pick out a pack and also take me to one of his favorite hang-outs to hear a band he really likes. :) I'm excited.

And tomorrow, I am heading to Cinci with Jared to pick up his tux for the dance. And then I am surprising him by taking him to dinner at an unknown location (it's going to be SWEET!) I'm really excited about that, too. :)

Alright, time for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home