Living Sacrifice

Monday, January 30, 2006

TJ was back at church last night. I was able to visit with him and his family and then bring him back to Oxford with me. By the way, they gave me a $50 gift certificate to Bass Pro. I have no idea why people are so great to me. I don't deserve it. But anyway, it was wonderful to have TJ there at church. We also sang one of Cathy's favorite songs, and it seems like it's been forever since we sang it. I paid more attention to the lyrics this time and decided that I really like it. They are at the bottom.

I bought my pack yesterday! :) I really like it. I think it fits well, and I went walking around at 2:30 in the morning last night to test it out. I had to laugh thinking about the people driving by and what they must wonder about some girl hiking around Oxford with a huge pack at almost 3 in the morning. It was fun. And I didn't really worry about anyone bothering me. I figured they'd be too afraid to mess with someone with two trekking poles and a large backpack. :)

I love the little things in life. Last night at church, we were having a discussion, and Jason was on his way back from the kitchen. Without saying anything at all, he walked past me and put a white chocolate chip on my leg and then went and sat down. It made me so happy, and I'm not even really sure why. :) I ate it of course, and it was delicious.

Well, I should probably get off the couch and do something with my lazy self today. Life is pretty good to me right now. :)


It's Amazing

"I have searched the whole world over looking for things
That I thought would fill my heart and ease my pain.
I can climb the highest mountain, or sail beyond the seas,
But it always brings me back to you again.

It's Amazing how You love me
It's Amazing how You care
It's Amazing how You're always thinking
Of me, all the time, everywhere.

There are times when I feel lonely and twisted up inside;
On who I am and what I want to be
There's a yearning deep inside me and a longing to be free
And it always brings me back to you again.

I have lived my life an outlaw on the run,
Leaving broken-hearted dreams for everyone.
But no matter what I do and no matter what I've done
You will always take me back to You again.

It's Amazing how You love me
It's Amazing how You care
It's Amazing how You're always thinking
Of me, all the time, everywhere
."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home